Wednesday, January 04, 2006

In the Deep Winter Dark...


.....Italian Countryside, original photo by daughter Kelly, 2005.

This is my least favorite time of year. Billing and keeping books for Bookworm always makes the first week of any month a blister .... but the first week of January is a real trainwreck. Doing all the normal things and also closing out the financial year. And again doing all the normal things while trying to restart the business engine with preauthorization requests, treatment plan up-dates, etc.,. Today I seem to be in advanced recovery from that dreadful cold that shot New Years down ... for that I'm lucky! A warm ray of sunshine on the front stoop of my life.
Right now I need to get away from this computer and do some business banking for M.A., LMHC and trot out to Office Depot and purchase an appointment book for my in-office use. The Gods are indeed kind in that Grandma Kathy has Allie till bus time (12:30), so I'd better hit the road.

Comments:
Sorry you are in Deep Winter Dark, but I'm glad you are using Kelly's pictures to light the way because they are lovely! Hang in there, Fossil Guy!
 
Oh, by the way, here is a goofy site that lends a little chuckle to a winter day: http://www.fuggyfuggy.com/
 
dear fossilgut -
Thanks for the applause - and the idea... I think I will use this year for the accumulation of superpowers.
I have not yet decided whether I will use them for good, or for evil.
I am glad you are feeling better - I was with you in spirit, suffering as I was in my own little feverish isolation hut.
BS
 
BrownShoes,
What! You a Girl Scout? Use them for Evil! Villans are always more memorable.
 
True that.
Evil it is.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?