Saturday, March 11, 2006

"Vollow me to zee basement....."

"....undt I vill show you vere Tony buried zee vun-lagged voman's udder lag."


Here come the Sopranos one more time. Like any fan, I wish it could roll on endlessly. I also wish the original Godfather had been a five-hour film .... Luca Brazzi got such short shrift .... (I should go back and re-read the book).

Bookworm and I ventured out to the closing days sale at Mervyns and I did some serious shirt shopping .... we were so fatigued afterward that we had to stagger over to the Silver City Brewery and consume some halibut, fries, and coleslaw. On the hike back to the car, Bookworm decided that we probably looked like a couple of penquins waddling across an ice-field.

Yesterday one of the news hawks was reporting that Georgie's approval rating (in America) had slipped to a new low that matched the lowest approval rating that Bill Clinton ever got to around the time he was 'philosiphizing' about the meaning of 'is'. Wonder what rating Bush would receive if it was a European poll? A Kenyan poll? A Mongol poll?

Chile has a woman President for the first time in their history. Can we be far behind? I guess that depends on how far you think far is.

Did I forget to mention that I had a very distant cousin who was once married to Bill Clinton's brother? Whoops! Here comes Bookworm ... I better light outa here!


Comments:
Hey now - some of us like the bloddy ancestors.
Not every single day - but often.


Less than 24 hours....

bs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?