Saturday, January 13, 2007

PROGRESS

So I switched to the "New Blogger" this morning .... out of a desire to better myself AND as an attempt to stay within shouting distance of the rapidly advancing wave of electronic change.

I was also going to make excuses as to why I've not been writing much over the past few weeks. And, in that vein, I was going to publish a couple photos of myself in 'Busy Bee' aspect. However, Progress has overtaken me and the New Blogger has been flatly turning away any and all of my attempts to post these photos. For Christ's Sake! I'm a photographer, not a writer! I need my visual aids!

Photo one showed me in profile, standing in the street in front of our house, operating grandson Allie's Xmas remote-controlled Jeep. Photo two showed both Allie and myself (he appearing slightly fuzzy) as he attempted to flee from the Jeep - which I was attempting to run him down with. This is a 'game' that he invented and seemed to enjoy very much. He did a lot of running and a lot of shrieking. Anyway - these were supposed to show how busy I've been recently. But the pix have flown off to Electonic La-La Land instead of to this blog post. (And I'm wondering what will be the fate of this post once I hit the 'Publish' button?)

So I think I will just do that -- to make sure that even this is not in vain.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?