Friday, November 25, 2005

Deja Voo!


"I was trying to escape. It didn't work."
...the Bushlet
Comments:
Well, "Unearthing", that was one of the best Thanksgivings I'VE ever had....and I've had plenty. You are being modest about your turkey - it was yummy. It still IS yummy - you and I enjoyed sandwiches today that were superb.

Your dressing was to die for, although I'm glad I didn't have to. All the food was fabulous, but your dressing, next to each food it touched, made each of those foods even BETTER. The crunchiness of the top of the dressing - the moist sage-embedded bite was WAY good. Thank you for your always-better-than-fine efforts. I must have done something really really amazing in a former life to deserve the likes of you. Maybe I starved to death for a good cause, or something. Cuz I sure ain't starving to death in THIS lifetime. Thanks to you (and Mel and Bob and Ann and Jan and Gretchen and Ann and let's not forget Chester, sho begged so delicately I could hardly tell what he was doing. Now - on to CHristmas!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?