Monday, May 22, 2006

How Green Is Your Dinosaur?




With the powers of creation, come the responsibilities of control.

Having created this deadly looking green dinosaur that might well spell an early end for mankind, Allie reigned him in with the declaration, "He's a vegetarian!"

Probably why the critter is green. Overdosed on chlorophyll.

And here we are, back at the beginning of one more week in an average alloted progression of 4420 of them. What will this one bring? Last week brought a new camera. That was good. For me.
Comments:
Sensible.
 
The camera?

I think I'm more a photographer than a writer. My yaFro photo site is slowly disintegrating ... the membership has probably overwhelmed its electronic capabilities.
 
Why yes, the camera.
It was a necessity, no?


bs

P.S. I don't care where you post them, just please keep posting your pics.
 
'Necessity' .... yes, that covers it completely.
 
Well, perhaps we should, you and me, start posting more pics to blog than to yafro. We have more lookers here, or at least I do!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?