Friday, June 02, 2006

Maybe some 'pics' are just unpostable.


I can't figure out what's going on with the "La Fermata" pic I tried to post with the last blog entry. The site will not accept it. A mystery. I went back to the original .jpg file and made a second version and it won't accept that one either. A deepening mystery. Perhaps a 'sinful' picture ... but I can't spot the 'sin' .... maybe the exact color balance of a $50 bill(?).

But it did accept this .jpg image of one of Allie's major Masterpieces of last week. Kay had him draw a picture of Grandpa. He said, "But you know I can only draw heads!" So he drew my head and then went upstairs to watch cartoons on the bedroom TV. In a few minutes he came back down and added my 'body'. Back upstairs. Fifteen minutes later back down to add himself by my side. We being sidekicks and all.
Comments:
Hmmm.....maybe the blogmonster won't accept your picture of the La Fermata wall until you take Dr. Bookworm there once again. It's been a long, long time.

Allie's pic looks wonderful. I think we should get a little suit made for him and send him off to the New York Times or New Yorker so they can hire him as their new illustrator. Bet he could draw plenty of really great pictures of Shrub, Rummy, Forhead Man (Rove) and the Shotgun Drunk Guy. Let's do it!
Dr. Bookworm
 
He does seem to be developing an eye for the salient features ... and including them.
 
Allie's drawing of you is the cutest damn thing ever.
Quite a remarkable likeness as well (the insouciant smile, the kind eyes, the FG beard...)
I hope you frame that!


bs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?