Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Bad!

Here are the illustrative images that were supposed to accompany the previous post. They are meant to give you an inkling of how busy I've been in these trying times. After many hours of blaming the 'New Blogger' for my inability to post pix earlier, I came back to the keyboard to try once again. This time I noticed a small unchecked box at the bottom of the photo posting page .... one of those "Do you agree with the terms..." thing-a-mabobs that you see now and then while installing new software. So I checked the box and now I'm back in the photo business.



Comments:
Don't you just hate it when you discover that you have been the source of the problem all along...
So glad to read and see you again
FG - I have missed you.
 
On this fine Sunday afternoon (after the Seahawks have been snuffed), it is good to be back, good to see the sun shining, and good to see some pavement peeking through the ice and compact snow.
 
And right off the bat, I forgot to sign the comment 'FossilGuy'!
 
This is what I hate about "improvements" in ...well, just about anything.
The moment you think you've got a thing figured out so's you can live with it - someone has to improve upon it and then it doesn't do what what it did before someone had to make it do that "better"

but - it's still good to see you here FG
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?