Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Things that are White....

FLOWERS....

CLOUDS.....

MAILBOX....


BONES.


I can see patches of blue sky out there ... and bits of sunlit cloud ... but "the sound I hear, falling on my ear" the God of Rain disposes, to wit, the hammering of raindrops on my metal roof. I like the sound of rain falling on my metal roof. It lulls me to sleep at night and gives me companionship at moments such as this.
If you've read Bookworm's blog of this morning, you know she is concerned about my happiness to the point of being washed overboard into a sea of control issues. I'm sure we'll work thru this before long. I know where my happiness comes from and I am fiendishly stubborn when it comes to steering that course.
This morning (before the rains started - again!) I went out and strolled the immediate neighborhood with my camera, looking to take pictures of 'things that are white'. And that is one of the things that makes me happy. It's ten to noon and time for me to walk up to the school bus stop and retrieve Allie the Kid. And that's another thing that makes me happy.
The site will not let me change the above paragraph to normal size print.




Comments:
Maybe the site realizes that this size print will get BW's attention more than normal sized print. She will work through it. I knew that she'd want to fix it somehow, as any of us would, and her way of fixing it is very active. But she'll calm down.
 
White reminds me of ice cream. Which also makes me happy.

Glad to hear you're getting out for the white and for the school bus. That, too, makes me happy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?