Sunday, June 25, 2006

ARF !

For all you dog lovers out there in Bloggerland, here are a couple 'sidewalk dogs' from Port Townsend, WA.


Ebony wooden dog......

.... and copper dog in repose.

I took 102 pictures during the couple hours I was in Port Townsend yesterday. On the first edit thru, I deleted 32 clunkers .... probably a dozen more will go down the chute after some thought and critical consideration. In the bright daylight (like yesterday's), I can't see the image in the square thing-a-mabob on the back of the camera, so I used the manual viewfinder throughout the shoot. I notice that when I do that, I end up with mostly vertical pictures .... if I use the thing-a-mabob, I shoot mostly horizontal pictures. I'm not sure why that is(?). All in all, I had a good day and a hamburger and fries at the Chimicum Cafe on the way home.




Comments:
Hey FossilGuy! So that's where you were all day Saturday while we knuckled our pens following the splashing pebbles of your dear ClearCreekGirl. Fine doggies, you found. Good work! ARF!ART! - PM
 
FG -- The second dog is made by a former marimba band member, David Lesser. He has two sons, who we affectionately referred to as The Evils of Two Lessers.

No pie at Chimacum Cafe?
 
No pie. I thought about it long and hard. But decided the big honking hamburger with fries was pushing at the outer limits of my diet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?