Saturday, June 24, 2006

Think I'll just ....

...HEAD FOR THE HILLS!


Bookworm is conducting a Journal Writing Workshop for Women here at the old homestead today. The place will be overrun with damsels of every description. Writing damsels. Damsels of the word less traveled. Fair damsels and ferocious damsels.

Usually I hang around the edges of these events and make sure there's fresh coffee and hot water in the teapot and everything runs smoothly in the rest of the house, BUT .... today the sun is shining and the sky is relatively clear and my camera is lounging over there on the shelf, whispering "Take me to Port Townsend."

I think I will desert the damsels for a day.......
Comments:
unfair.
I was at work.


bs
 
And I'm sure that unique BrownShoe 'voice' was sorely missed!
 
Oh -
flattery
will get you everywhere...


bs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?