Monday, March 19, 2007

Someday My Prince Will Come

"Come on 'n change you scaley bugger!"

I wish I had time to collect my thoughts on last weekend's ocean trip, but for the time being, you will have to refer to Kay's Blog for that. I will say that I managed to suck them all in with a long rambling shaggy dog story (stolen from Tom Waits and gussied up for my use.

Time is exceedingly short as I'm going in to the hospital tomorrow morning for the lung biopsy. Daughter Erin is here today (and tomorrow) and brought some photos of her daughter Michal. I couldn't resist posting this one. She was told that it was New Zealand tradition to kiss the first fish she caught there.



Comments:
I've got my fingers crossed for ya...
 
Had my fingers crossed for you too.

Sending positive vibes your way from Chicago.
 
Karyl and Anonymous --
Thanx for the crossed fingers and all. The biopsy showed cancer, but it will be a week before I know exactly what type and what the treatment options are.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?