Sunday, February 05, 2006

OH! HEAVENLY SUNSHINE!



Gameday (Super Bowl 40) arrives in Puget Sound with a burst of sunshine. Good Karma, ay? Yes! I rushed out with my camera (to Lion's Field) and found this tail-gating party of rabid Seahawks fans (pic above) ... when I mentioned that it was only three hours till kick-off, they hit the skyways and set a course for Detroit (pic below).

We have power, we have an operable TV, we have beer and wine, we have chips and salsa, we have Dubliner cheese and water crackers, we have pizza ... and 2 and 1/2 hours left to savor the prospect of watching the SEAHAWKS do some serious buttkicking on the steelers.



Comments:
Yippeee! I was worried your power was out. Whew. We just got back from a bike ride...glorious. I had to wear sunglasses. First I had to find the sunglasses, but then I wore them.

Oh how divine!

Go Hawks!
 
I think I made a slight miscalculation with my prediction(?)....
 
Oh well...they still get oodles of money for playing today...

...and we don't...

But hopefully the pizza was good!

We had popcorn and root beer!

Onward!
 
FG -
we tanked.
- bs

by the way - you get some very interesting visitors to your
humble little blog-site...
 
Tanking can be good!

(I am just grateful for having the opportunity to crawl that far out on a risky predictive limb.)
 
They did good and they were there, along with Aretha and Mick and Keith and all those Officials who we actually played against. And we had hotdogs and chips and guacamole and salsa! And I made cookies, too! We had our power back at 11 and we celebrated! The commercials were great though, weren't they?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?