Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MY CHOICE




I was in Seattle Saturday for an hour and fifty minutes, walked from the ferry terminal, up First Ave. to the market, wandered thru the Market Festival that was going on and returned to the ferry via the waterfront. Took 107 photographs. Trashed about thirty of them while editing at home. This is (in my opinion) the best shot I took that day, the one I'd enter in a juried contest with some pride. However, I love the grafitti and weathered posters mucho much.
Comments:
like it. could be a modern, industrial constable!
 
Thanks, CJ! I've shot numerous pix of these cranes ... usually from the ferry as it's landing in Seattle, but this is the first shot where I got in tight enough that it isn't instantly obvious what they are.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?