Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My New Photo Site

Okay! I found a mistake in the info line I typed in and have corrected it. Please try again ... maybe it will work now.

Off to the right here, I have changed the link to my photo storage site. The old site was on yaFro, but that host has been falling into all kinds of technical trouble and the site is practically 'froze up'. This new site is at Flickr and has much larger thumbnails. I need someone, from some other computer than this one, to click on the new link and see if it produces the photo thumbnail pages (click on thumbnails to get bigger versions) and then a message here to let me know that it is working okay (if it is).
Comments:
No - the link did not take me to
Flickr - it took me back to your post, minus the link to Flickr...?


bs
 
Thanks BS. Guess I need to go back to the drawing board and see if this site has public access (like yaFro did).
 
I've seen links to it on other sites similar to this one...dunno how they worked though...
bs
 
I clicked on your link and it did take me to Flickr.Clicking on thumbnails does work.Good pictures.
 
Thanks RC. Maybe there's hope here yet!

Anyone else like to try it? 'Mom'? 'NoApologies'? Brown Shoes give it a second try?
 
Sorry, it took me back to your post, minus the link...
 
I tried it today (6/30/06)
and again it took me back to your post, minus the Flickr link.

bs
 
Okay, thanks! It seems more of a 'not working' link than a 'working' one. I'll leave it for the time being and make some inquiries of other users.
 
When I put this link up, I just took the address and title of the yaFro site out of the line of input and pasted in the URL for the Flickr site. That should have worked, BUT I apparently omitted one keystroke 'a' from the additional keystrokes at the end of the line. That may mean that my original link to yaFro never worked for anyone else but me(?). Live and learn!
 
Hate to be a party-pooper, but still no workie for me.
 
I feel rain coming down upon my parade.
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?