Saturday, May 05, 2007

MY BIG ERROR!


My last posting (of last Monday evening) was unduly optomistic ... the triumphant grin was premature .... all was not the easy path I thought I was trotting down.

I spent Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday flat on my ever-lovin' butt, limp as a dishrag, so tired and beaten that I could hardly remain conscious. They were four very lost, lost days. Bookworm watched over me and tended me and kept me from self-harms way. I could barely eat, could not read, dozed off while the Mariners were winning and all in all was a real dull poke of a fellow.

Today (Saturday) there has been noticeable resurrection. I've been on my feet some. I went to Safeway and wandered around hanging onto a grocery cart. I've eaten more. And able to drink more. I may yet live. This time.
Comments:
You are loved, Mr. FG...please remember that you are loved from way over here in the big city.

Sending you energy...
 
I'm so glad you are able to be up and that you survived the first round. Love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?