Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sisters of Mercy


This year Mother's Day has slithered up on me like a snake in the grass. I expect, by the end of July, a number of days will have slithered up on me without apparent due warning. And I would like to list some appreciations here for those Sisters of Mercy who are sustaining me (past, present, and future) in this, one of my dimmer hours.

Happy Mother's Day, Bookworm. Without your constant love and day to day, minute to minute care and attention, I might well be treading pathways of confusion here. You've kept the medical elements organized, and more importantly, moving ahead.

Happy Mother's Day, to daughters Kelly and Erin and acquired daughter Angela. You've all shed tears and then come around and given me your hands on love and help with the needs at hand. From housekeeping, to cooking, to planting ornamental grasses.

Happy Mother's Day to my sisters Norma and Doris. Thanks for taking the initiative to increase our sibling contact.

Happy Mother's Day to the blogging ladies! To Bookworm and NoApologies (and, by natural extension, Ann) and BrownShoes and 'Mom' ..... all those whose writings keep me entertained and motivated to keep writing myself. To all the messages of love they've sent my way.

Happy Mother's Day to my Sisters of Mercy who have formed up a support group behind Bookworm and myself .... to help us keep out of time and appointment binds .... to help us keep our life on track. My deepest appreciation to Ann L., Darlene J., Mary Ellen D., Liz S., Margo R., Jean F. and several others I'm sure I'm forgetting. Peggy D. and Jennifer S.

I love you all!
Comments:
Add up all the love you feel for "The Ladies of Mercy" and multiply times 10 and that's how much we love you and why we do it! Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Fossil Guy!
 
We love you back...very much...keep up the good fight!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?