Monday, June 25, 2007

Jetta & Jim


So this evening I took possession of my new VW Jetta. Solid as a rock. Steady as she goes. With just a faint hint of sportiness. At noon I had my first acupuncture treatment. When the acupuncturista asked into my presenting problem, I said, "I'm taking delivery on my first new car that isn't bottom of the line and I fear I'll faint and strike my head against the pavement." Okay .... not really. It was all about trying to avoid the post chemo week three regression into fatigue.




Comments:
Nice car.Watch the speed limits.
 
And now a NEW CAR! You guys are cookin'! Nice color! So is Bookworm's going to be red, too? Will you be a two-red-car family? I saw a beautiful cream-colored VW the other day with a tan canvas convertible roof. Yummy!
 
I LOVE YOUR CAR.

bs
 
Nice, very nice.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?