Sunday, July 16, 2006

THE WEDDING


Bookworm and I went to a wedding yesterday afternoon. It was held at an organic farm called 'The Farm Kitchen' ... out in the hinterlands between Poulsbo and Kingston. The setting, the company, the food and the wine were all great .... THE most fun wedding I can remember ever attending. The wedding seating (above) stayed vacant till the last minute .... guests were cowering in the shade under the fruit trees.

I took 294 pictures. Today I trashed 128 of them. Not bad considering the harsh difference between the sunlight and the shade. The new camera did a lot better than I had expected.

I've been falling down on my blogging efforts the past couple of weeks. With Allie not being here much during the summer, I've the opportunity to roam further from the computer. And I've been putting a lot of my time developing the new 'photo site' and joining some of the groups available there. But a mouth like mine will not stay shut forever.


Comments:
Who are these people who got hitched in the funnest wedding ever?
 
The Chapin girl.
Monday the computer went "POP!" and has been in the computer hospital since then. I just got it hooked back up and operating at 4:55 PM Wednesday. So we have been out of touch with the world (computer-wise, which is a big deal these days) for three days. It made me downright twitchy....
 
Glad you're back...
 
The silver-haired distinguished looking man must be Jim then! Didn't recognize either one! I'm glad you're back, too. It makes me twitchy when I don't see any new posts from youse guys!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?