Thursday, May 17, 2007

Chasing the White Rabbit

.... or "What do you have in your little magical medicine cabinet?"

I want to fly away with the Jefferson Airplane and not have to think about this coming Monday with its gift of bagged poisons. Dr. Ted J. came by this afternoon ... to visit and to nail the lid down on his taking me to chemo Monday. My brain is getting pretty half-assed here this week. I had 9:00 AM appointments for some breathing rehab at Capri on both Tuesday and this morning. I've blown right by both appointments and not woke up to that fact till mid-afternoon. Sorry, Ann!

Comments:
Hey - I recognize that cabinet.

If wishing could only make it so, those little doors would open and release you from any notion of poison - 'bagged' or otherwise.

Keeping you in my heart -
bs
 
I recognize that cabinet too. Made by Dr. Brownshoes Caligari if I'm not mistaken. You are in our thoughts on all days, especially on Monday, another Poison Day, and for the days afterward when much will be asked of you and of us who love you. I'll be by with FOOD for Bookworm on Tuesday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?